The GS SERIES GRADING SCRAPER performs many different tasks such as: landscaping, road repair, arena maintenance, etc. General Landscaping: The deep ripping shanks will break up the hardest of soils and allow the dual cutting blades to move large amounts of material when required. To finish grade set the shanks in the storage position and lightly grade to a smooth finish. Repairing Roads: Dual cutting edges cut out high spots, fill holes and move material from the edge of the road to the center minimizing the need for additional fill. Arena Maintenance: Set the shanks and cutting edges to the maximum depth. This operation will smooth and loosen the area simultaneously.
Grading Scraper Features
- Cat. 1, A.S.A.E. Quick Hitch compatible
- Heat treated scarifier shanks with replaceable points
- Shanks adjust to ripping and storage positions
- Two 1/2″ x 6″ heat treated reversible beveled cutting edges
- Easy to adjust cutting edges with settings of 0 to 1-1/2″ below side panels (preset at 1/4″)
- 1/4″ x 2″ replaceable skid plates on side panels
|Side Plates||3/16″ x 14″ x 50″||3/16″ x 14″ x 50″||3/16″ x 14″ x 50″|
|Hitch||Cat. 1||Cat. 1||Cat. 1|
|Cutting Edges||1/2″ x 6″||1/2″ x 6″||1/2″ x 6″|
|Replaceable Skids||1/4″ x 2″||1/4″ x 2″||1/4″ x 2″|
|Depth Adjustment||0 to 1-1/2″||0 to 1-1/2″||0 to 1-1/2″|
|Weight||415 lbs.||460 lbs.||540 lbs.|
Specifications subject to change without notice.
Innovative, Rugged, & Labor Saving Attachments