Tractors often have to make many passes through vineyards and orchards, creating hard pan under the tractor tires. From time to time, it is recommended to rip that area using a subsoiler to aerate the soil for better water penetration and increased root growth. The working width of the ripping shanks can be set to the tractor tire centers, which shatters the soil over the compacted area up to 18″ deep. These rippers have two 4″ x 6″ beams for added strength. Models available for all popular vineyard row spacings.
Tire Track Ripper Subsoiler Features
- Quick Hitch compatible
- Two adjustable shanks for ripping soil up to 18″ deep
- Adjustable bolt-on shank bracket so they can be set for different tractor tire tread widths
- Shanks are 1″ x 6-1/2″ wide x 22″ long steel
- Main beam 4″ x 6″ x 1/4″ wall tubing
- Clevis type hitch bracket
- Parking stand
- OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT: Hard faced shanks & points
To view additional table columns, slide right side of table to the left.
|Models||For Row Widths||Beam Width||Adjustable Shank Centers||Hitch||Weight/lbs.|
|R2-55||6′ (72″)||55″||38″ to 48″||Cat. 1||320|
|R2-67||7′ (84″)||67″||40″ to 60″||Cat. 1||350|
|R2-72||8′ (96″)||72″||48″ to 66″||Cat. 1 & 2||360|
Specifications subject to change without notice.
Innovative, Rugged, & Labor Saving Attachments