This Universal Backhoe Thumb is designed to increase the productivity and versatility of your 3-Point and Subframe Backhoes, Skid-Steer Backhoes, Mini-Excavators and Commercial Backhoe Loaders. Ideal for landscapers and contractors. Dig and load with the same machine. These rugged built rigid thumbs are designed to do a wide range of material handling jobs such as: land clearing, demolition, brush removal, rock, railroad tie and pipe placement, loading and unloading material.
Universal Backhoe Thumb Features
- Claws are made from T-1 high strength steel
- Two pin adjustable working positions allows for handling a wide variety of material
- Mounting requires welding unit to backhoe dipper stick
- Folds flat against the dipperstick for storage
- Reinforced bracing for added strength
- Shipped preassembled for ease of installation
To view additional table columns, slide right side of table to the left.
|For Buckets Measuring from Pivot Pin to End of Bucket Teeth||Up to 17″||18″ to 22″||24″ to 29″||35″ to 42″|
|Base Mounting Plate||3-1/2″ x 19″||4″ x 18″||5″ x 21″||7″ x 30″|
|Pivot Pins||1″ dia.||1″ dia.||1-1/4″ dia.||2″ dia.|
|Weight||43 lbs.||56 lbs.||110 lbs.||281 lbs.|
Specifications subject to change without notice.
Innovative, Rugged, & Labor Saving Attachments