Lonestar Single Basket Rakes are the premier hay rakes designed for operations looking to produce consistent uniform windrows and the cleanest hay on the market. Cleaner hay brings higher returns and provides the highest quality feed to ensure animals receive proper nutrients. Research has documented that basket raked hay contains significantly less contaminants (dirt, rocks, and debris) and has less leaf loss compared to traditional finger wheel and rotary rakes. Lonestar Hay Rakes are designed for functionality and longevity in today’s demanding markets. Hydraulically driven rubber mounted tines allow the operator to match the basket and ground speed to the crop conditions to produce consistent windrows that dry faster ready for baling sooner. Offset wheels follow ground contours and baskets can be hydraulically raised if needed to avoid obstacles. Lonestar Rakes are part of the Twinstar Basket Rake family designed for demanding conditions and for operators who expect reliability and longevity.
- Hydraulic Basket Lift
- Adjustable valve to control basket speed
- Adjustable manual basket angle, 40 to 65 degrees
- 5 Bar Baskets are equipped with 24″ diameter drive & idler wheels laser cut from 3/8″ high strength steel
- Requires only 8 gallons per minute to operate the rake
- Hydraulic drive motor is mounted to a separate bearing housing and shaft assembly which in turn is mounted to the drive wheel and basket assembly for increased strength and reliability
- Basket rake assembly equipped with torsion axle which provide a superior suspension versus spring protection
- Basket Frames are designed for durability & are equipped with gauge wheel mounting brackets
- Idler end of the basket is equipped with a self-aligning idler hub. This unique feature ensures precision tine bar, bearing and hub alignment which provides years of trouble free service
To view additional table columns, slide right side of table to the left.
|Models||Max. Raking Width||Transport Width||Tire Size||Rubber Mounted Tines||Hydraulic Requirement||Operating Speed||Weight|
|1090||9′ 3″||13″||205/75D15||Std. 105 Opt. 155||8 GPM 1500 PSI||Up to 8 MPH||1,900|
OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT: Gauge wheels (pair), full tines (for lighter crop conditions), ball hitch.
Shipped unassembled in crate: set up time approximately 2 hours.
INNOVATIVE DESIGN · BUILT TO LAST